Playing games is fun and can be a real pleasure for a long time. Moreover, it is worth considering the excitement, which also warms up not a small interest in the game process and constantly want to play “one more time”.
H3bet herewith admits that collecting and processing your personal information for aim of managing your player account, we are banded by strict statutory provisions on the protection of personal data.
We are committed to provide our clients with a website that respects their privacy. We will take all reasonable preventions to ensure that all the data that you have given to us remain safe.
Your accounts can only be accessed with a unique ID and password as protection from another person use of your account. We do not sell, share or disclose your personal information collected by our site to third parties. We may also disclose your personal information if required by regulation, or other warrant.
We may use your personal information, as well as other information in order to:1. Process your bet.
2. Processing any of your requests for information.
3. Setting up and managing your account.
4. Compliance with our regulatory responsibilities.
5. Formation of personal profiles.
6. Providing you with information about promotional offers.
7. Giving you gambling services.
8. Providing support services.
9. Implementing services or products designed for you.
10. Messages about updates to our software and / or services.
Protecting your privacy is a must-do. There are a surprising number of ways for your privacy to be hacked or simply looked at.
Use the following ways to protect your privacy:1. Do not leave your computer unattended when the game program is running.
2. Protect your account with a strong and unique password.
3. Do not allow people under the age of 18 to take part in any gambling activities.
4. Do not save passwords on computer. Write them down.
5. Limit the amount of time your children spend online, and also use software to prevent your children from accessing obscene materials.
6. Secure your identity with a two-factor authentication (2FA).
7. Contact our Customer Service if you have questions about this privacy protection.